My top 10 tips to saving money.
By now you have probably already gathered that I LOVE saving money!.
So I thought I would share a few of my top money saving tips with you!. As i’m also a mature student studying Accountancy, I also will also include any *Student discounts. All helps with saving money.
- Cash back sites are a great way to earn money back. I personally use topcashback.
- Generally I tend to give a lot of the kids clothes away (to parents at the same school), especially School uniforms, that way you tend to get items back for any younger siblings
- I always search for voucher codes whenever I do any online shopping, it surprising how many vouchers are out there! plus you can still use the cash back sites too.
- Buy in bulk when items are on offer.
- Buying large pieces of meat and cut them down, cook up mass batches of homemade goods freeze them down.
- NUS Extra *for Students offer discounts on lots of products, including the Co Operative. You can purchase a NUS card for about £12 a year or I think its cheaper if you purchase a 3 Year one.
- Purchase kids party bags items in the January sales or throughout the year when you see them on offer!. Our party bags always contain lots of quality goodies and I only ever budget for 70p-£1.00 per party bag.
- I only get my haircut at Gershwins as Kirsty is the only person I trust to cut my hair!. I get stand by appointments which are £10.00 off. If you recommend a friend you get a whopping 50% off and so does the friend.
Feel free to say I referred you and we will both get 50% off.
- If you are a *Student, and have a student email you can get the student Microsoft package 365 for free…saves you about £70.
- Keep a look out for the Woodland Trust events (held nationally). Most of the events are completely free!, we have never been disappointed! take food and drinks though!.
I would love to hear of your top money-saving tips and ways of saving money!.